Saturday, April 24, 2004

For Those Who Are About To Rock
I salute you...

I have decided to begin a new Email account with the friendly folks at Google.
If you have any comments on the blog or wish to send me death threats, hate mail, or letters of affection please feel free to send them to :
chiseven@gmail.com

Those who know of my original account should send me mail to either address. I will check them both, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will keep the google mail service as it seems to be head and shoulders above the competition.
In other news, I hope to get out of work early today so I can go record diggin at one of my favorite spots.
I smell some rare 45's today. I can just feel it.
Then....perhaps I'll finish that beat I'm workin on. Gotta find some BANGIN drums though. Hmmm.
Then, Imma get crunk wit' Lil Jon.
OKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?