Wednesday, April 14, 2004

More Words Of Wisdom From Our POTUS

"Governor, thank you very much. I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport."
-Arlington, Virginia; October 2, 2001

Obviously in reference to the nations airports getting back to business as usual following 9-11, but damn, once GDub bungles something it almost kinda works in a surreal way.

And I know I mentioned this last post but Jesus that was some press conference.
Incoherant waffling on pointed questions and still people think he did okay!
You do realise of course that if we elect this dupe in November then the world (and myself) won't really care when we get attacked again? They'll be like:
"Well America, you deserve it."
And as I'm moving to Canada (lord if it were only that simple) I will agree.
Next time there's a press-conference (doubt it) I advise GDub to smoke a blunt before the speech.
It can't hurt.
Plus, you know he can get that Presidential. No seeds no stems.
Holla!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?