Thursday, June 17, 2004

News of the Scum


Donald Rumsfeld is a war criminal without a doubt. Can we just finally wash our hands of this corrupt administration and put them all in jail? They've led priveledged lives up until this point. Now, they should all rot in Guantanemo Bay where dogs bite at them and kids half their age punch them in the genitals and mock their religion. After Kerry wins he should bring formal criminal charges against most of the people in that administration. It won't happen, but I can dream huh? And fuck it, if I'm dreaming I also want to see this:
Can I please just see Jesus come back and bitch slap George Bush. If he would come back to do this I will ask to be saved and be the most Christ-like mu'fuckah in the world. So come on, Jesus, if yer coming back, now's the time, when your pimp hand is strong.

You will be satisfied with the crumbs I give you for lunch and you will be thankful. The further adventures of Bush and the Press Corps(e). I agree with Byron Crawford (as usual) and hope that mu'fuckah gets Alzheimers and has to sit in his own waste until his sponge-textured brain quits firing. RRRRRAH!

If we're on the lines of bashing politicians with humor, check out this article from the UK Guardian on Ted Rall (again).

Tony Millionaire is another excellent cartoonist. If you care about that sort of thing.

So the Beastie Men have a new album out. I kinda want it to be good, but after Hello Nasty, I ain't holding my breath. Might be time to ch-ch-ch-check out of hip-hop fellas. You don't want to go out with a "Crown Royal" like RUN-DMC did a few years back. Expect more rhymes like: "badda-badda-badda-badda-badda-badda-BA-Dabba" with every last syllable shouted. How "old-skool"!

Well, Spanish Class starts tonight, so I gotta learn how to speak to the latin ladies so they can figure out that I'm just some other boring American fuck who thinks he's cool cuz he has a passing knowledge of Espanol. Can't wait. Yo, my back is killin' me so I'm gonna go home smoke a fag and crash for a few before class. BOO-YA!
*BAMF!*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?