Thursday, July 01, 2004

Bust a nut inside your eye to show you where I come from...

Do the two readers of this blog know about Get Your War On? I mean, there are others to look at once you get to the site, but since these are pretty recent I figured that would be a good place to start. Dude writes the stuff iwish I could. It's like a big ball of funny rage. Check it out.

I always knew there was something creepy about judges...(link via thesmokinggun.com).

And I thought I was having a shitty week until I saw this which made me feel really great for not being a conservative fuck who publically tells everyone how to live their life, while practicing the exact opposite in their private life. It makes me so happy that I want to drink some King Cobra. And hell no, that ain't me. I'm way more handsome. Ask your mother.

JESUS CHRIST! I'M STUCK AT WORK AND IT FUCKING SUCKS!
yo, everyone left for the weekend and I get paid by the hour so I gotta hang out at the computer for like 3 hours until my time is up...ah, fuck it, I'm leavin' 10 minutes early. Come and catch me HR. I'll knock a mu'fuckah out. Jeeeeah.
See ya'll next time, with much more content and not this inane rambling shit.
*BAMF!*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?