Friday, July 16, 2004

Oh man, I can't wait until tonight...


Found via the Guardian. Funny how you never read this sort of thing in the NYTimes. High Times might be interested though. Either way...I knew it. Now if I could just find some of that Morocco kif. Mmmmmm. Check out what this old lady had to say:
But their results backed up claims by the Observer columnist Sue Arnold, who suffers from retinitis pigmentosa and is officially registered blind. She noticed several years ago that drawing on strong Jamaican skunk suddenly and temporarily enabled her to see things clearly.

But Ms Arnold has since warned of side-effects that could impede night-time navigation.

"Only trouble was," she said, "I couldn't stand up."
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Old People Can't Handle Their Bud.
I can still remember the first time I smoked a blunt with my Grandma...
Those were the days...
*BAMF!*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?