Monday, September 06, 2004

An Exercise in Futility...

Now I'm not one to regularly claim my alma matter, as I came to realize it was more of an entity designed to take all the money it possible could from me, rather than give me a good education (but hey, I guess you get what you pay for, ie. very little). But, today I was reading the Indianapolis Star and came across this little gem.
This is hilarious because it shows how inept the efforts at curbing college drinking are. I mean, Muncie, Indiana sucks. The only things that make life bearable in that little city are intoxication and casual sex, and the two go hand-in-hand. And if you can't score then you opt for some debauchery. Like say, getting real drunk and then banging on somebody's door until the cops come and shoot you for no good reason. Now that's some fun. But now you can hardly drunkenly walk on top of someones car and slip on the windshield causing it to emit a loud 'crack' just before you wobble off the hood and back to the astonished looks of your former-roommates. It's a damn shame I tells ya. What is this world coming to?

I certainly don't know, but it seems as though the coke-head in chief will be overseeing the progress of the NWO this November as the American public just can't seem to get it's collective head out of it's ass. I mean, even my mom, who I thought was coming back around as of late has told me that she's voting for the W AGAIN. So, after much debate, I have decided to shatter her kneecaps in order to keep her from leaving the house on Nov. 2nd. I do this out of love mind you...tough love, but she will understand. Then I can apologize to her as my state goes red once again and I realize that my efforts are futile and that democracy is a sham. But it sounds good now, so why fight it?

So how was the RNC? I'd ask the protestors, or maybe that stripper that had a blog (linked to in an earlier post). Or your alchoholic uncle who hates Mexicans. Either way, I could give a shit.

Hey, wanna read something scary? Go here. Yep, my state has 'em too. Yikes.
On a different note, I finally got a copy of that new Roots album "The Tipping Point" and I must say that I am pleasantly suprised. Is it cuz I'm white? Probably. I didn't really know what to expect as I thought "Phrenology" was kind of "ehh" but I sat down with the album and listened to it all the way through and didn't hit the 'fast-forward' button once. The highlight of the album would have to be the track directly after the final song...the one with dave Chappelle screamin' and yellin' in the background. The song has an ODB-chaotic vibe to it and I've been enjoying jumping around and screaming along . And for some reason Dice-Raw comes through lovely, in fact, probably the best he's ever been. I would purchase it if I didn't already burn it. Take that ?uestlove! I ain't feedin' yo' kids. Hell, I ain't feedin' my own either...it's the principle. They can get a job like their absent-father. I don't care if you are 5 years-old goddamit, it's time for you to get that paper! Now pack daddy's bowl before you go to your paper-route job and don't put any seeds in there like last time or I'll make you sleep in the dog-house outside. Ah the joys of fatherhood. I could knock up girls with low-self-esteem all day if i didn't ahve to work so much.
Whoa, where'd that come from? I think I just channeled the thoughts of some dude down the block who lives with his mom and his wife in some tiny apartment. Damn this telepathy. I'm out.
*BAMF!*



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?