Friday, July 01, 2005


Scientologists Are Fucking Crazy


So we all know that Tom Cruise is crazy thanks to this clip over here where he tells Oprah that he's in love with Katie Holmes (who btw is easily the most disappointing celebrity to see with her shirt off) and that with Scientology he can do shit like shock people with purple lightning. Now honestly, I could care less about Tom Cruise, but this little animated clip to my right made me think of how fucking stupid Scientologists are. Any "religion" that has John Travolta and Kirstie Alley as members just must be stupid, simply by implication. I've been kinda curious about Scientology because all these celebrities always talk about how awesome it is but they never really talk about what the fuck it means to be a Scientologist. I mean, when you talk to a Christian, you're probably going to hear about Jesus, but you never hear these Scientology people talking about how they believe that alien spirits cause problems with their body and Scientology is a way to repair their damage. I'm not making that up either. That's what these people (when they get to a certain level within the group) eventually find out if they get real serious about Scientology. This site will tell why these people are crazy. Read it and laugh, but don't let Xenu hear.

So anyway, as you can tell, Scientology is obviously a scam created by a hack-Science Fiction writer in the 1950's. Seriously, this dude was nuts. Go here for the scoop. Of course, he may be nuts, but he was no fool as far as getting tax-exempt status for his cult. Which leads me to the conclusion that if you are a Scientologist then you believe in some pretty wacky shit, but you're probably a rich mu'fuckah that can afford to be eccentric. Okay, that's enough about Scientology. I just wanted to post that animated gif. and I figured I'd better write something to go with it. God it's awesome watching Oprah shake like that. It's so hypnotic!
*out*

Comments:
There is a scientology church down near my local Kennedy Fried Chicken. Maybe I will swing by after I get a three piece.
 
Seriously! Ask them about Xenu!
Don't share your chicken though!
 
Fuck them. They'll never get my chicken.

I just read about Xenu... how the fuck could anyone believe this stuff? Like the space planes? They look just like DC-8's. WTF? So dumb.

But I guess this could be said about all religion.
 
While all religions partake in brainwashing and strongarm tactics to some extent, the scientologists have really made a "science" of it. Same thing as with gangs, definitely not easy to get out unscathed.
 
Cool postings!!

Boycott Tom Cruise:

bipolarprincess.blogspot.com

or just laugh at him:

drtomcruisemd.blogspot.com
 
Came across your blog which really cracked me up. I'm in France so never saw this bit on Tom Cruise so it was funny to come along on your site. I started to get mad about the dog shrooming, but I just couldn't help myself from laughing! Thanks.
 
I'm mesmerized by this .gif image.. it's funny because I saw the original interview and watching this clip just cracks me up.
 
Get a fuckin' side of potatos, they're champion
 
Yo Chi,

As you know I have been slapping my head at this utter bullshit "religion" for many a year now. That wikipedia link was the shit, and it lead me to this hilarious site.

http://www.antisectes.net/42xenub-eng.pdf
 
this is djxplicit, chisiete.

okay, this is just awesome. i was watching the surreal life, and i heard some crazy bullshit from vanilla ice. reading this about Xenu, i realize he was preaching scientology to some blonde slut from the real world.

also - your recent spike in visitors is not because byron linked to you, but because youre a guest contributor on my site.

that alone is worth several thousand hits.
 
What xplicit said is true. I got linked here from his site.

Where are some new posts?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?